report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
An adaptable International Relations Undergraduate student with an interest in content creation, communication and global affairs. Experienced in events management and training through work and student organisations. Motivated to come up with creative ways to engage various communities. Eager to gain real-world experiences and develop skills in communications and project management internships.
My working style in five words: Enthusiastic, team player, proactive, meticulous and reliable.
University of London (Singapore Institute of Management, Global Education)
2019 - 2022 (Expected) | BSc (Honours) International Relations
ADAM KHOO LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES GROUP (2018-2021)
FREELANCE OUTDOOR EDUCATOR AND ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- As an instructor, I engaged and trained participants from Kindergarten to Tertiary level with Study Skills, Leadership, Motivation, Life, Skills workshops and Outdoor Education Program.
- I have worked in about 100 different schools, with over 300-400 participants attending the programme at a time.
- Created interactive games and training content that caters to the needs of different groups of students and coaches.
- Organised bonding day activities for coaches and social media campaigns for recruitment!
- As Assistant Program Director, I conducted mass briefings and games for various programs, managed the flow of activities for long durations and mentored a team of coaches using active listening skills to help them to develop personal leadership styles and life skills.
OFF DUTY PILATES (2020- PRESENT)
- Customer Service and Communications - I assist clients with booking in and answering live enquiries on Facebook and through the company’s email.
- Studio Operations and Management - housekeeping, stock-takes and helping to organise merchandise.
- Creating content for Instagram Story posts to promote classes.
INNOVA JUNIOR COLLEGE (STUDENTS' COUNCIL) (2016-2017)
- Supported fellow leaders with personal leadership development and conducted mentorship sessions for juniors.
- Collaborated with various leadership groups, departments and external organisations for ongoing projects and community outreach.
- Overall In-Charge for Elections, oversaw the planning and executing of the recruitment drive for incoming student leaders.
ASEAN Youth Convention (2014)
Deputy Head of Operations
- Planned and executed a 5 Day event for ASEAN Youth delegates.
- Coordinated the flow of events and locations used.
- Sourced for quality, budget-friendly materials and food for the event.
- Created training materials for both Group Facilitators and participants.