AutoCAD Designer / Drafter
About Angelo Belegal:
In view of my desire to be a part of your company, I want to apply for CAD Drafter position in which my experience could be best and applicable. Attached herewith is my comprehensive resume showing my qualifications and experiences in LTA/MRT projects.
November 2011 to Present
Shanghai Chong Kee Furniture and Construction Pte Ltd (SCK)
#2 Defu Lane 8, Singapore, 5393
AutoCAD Designer / Draftsman
• Coordinate drawings with Main Contractor/Architect and updating of drawings based on meetings and discussion and in compliance to Regulation Codes and Practices.
• Generate production of shop drawings and detailed construction issues, fabrication drawings and cutting list using AutoCad software.
• Understand the project scope, specification and requirements of relevant authorities (BCA/LTA) in the preparation of detailed shop drawings for easily understood by the Drafting/Project teams.
• Countercheck the completeness of all the drawings and to ensure it must meet the standard requirements prior to submission.
• Revise and re-submit all shop drawings (if necessary) as recommended by Engineers/Architects/Client.
• Transmit all approved drawings for construction to sub-contractors and maintain records (sketch/isometric drawing if needed).
• Prepare drawings accurately from key personnel instructions, rough sketches and notes, calculation, dimensions for construction or building works.
• Explain drawings to production teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
• Coordinate and perform Architectural, Engineering & CSD drawings.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI, Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchaser, and Owner) track responses and coordinate/advise Project Manager, Project team, Design Team and related person of the drawing status.
• Filling storage of drawings in both soft copy and hard copy.
• Liaise with site engineers and site supervisor for site checking to guarantee adherence to specification and to ensure proper dimension and connection details for shop drawings and fabrication cutting list.
• Liaise with PE specialist for structural support calculation & PE Chop Approval.
• Liaise with sub-contractors on all related information and in expediting drawings.
• Complete As-built drawings on time for closing account.
• Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
EXPERTISE & ATRIBUTE
•Degree in Bachelor Science in
•Certificate in BIT Laderized
Drafting Engineering Technology
•Training Certificate in Revit Architecture
•Proficient in AutoCAD & Microsoft office
•Basic knowledge in MicroStation software
Professionals who compete with Angelo
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Angelo Belegal
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Angelo
Jobs near Singapore
Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd Singapore Freelance $50,000 - $80,000 per year
Job Purpose and ImpactThe Product Development Specialist I, will handle product development duties for the organization. In this role, you will provide outstanding technical advice and support to cust ...
Robert Half Singapore Singapore Full time $60,000 - $90,000 per year
The Company · Our client, a European MNC, has a need for an Accounts Executive to join their team. · The Role · Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be tasked with AP and GL scope. You are to ...
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) Singapore Freelance
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the financial industry ? Join dynamic teams as Customer Service Representative that values your expertise and commitment to exceptional service. · ...