This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am Darius, a curious, motivated and earnest team player. At present, I am dedicating my time to exploring different blends of healthcare solutions across the spectrum: from medical technologies, to laboratory, data analytics and community engagement.
I am looking start my career with the aim of developing technical skills and contacts to construct and manage comprehensive healthcare solutions in the future.
National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering) - Aug 16 to May 2020
- Currently pursuing a modular course, Database and Web Applications in the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) to learn SQL and database management.
Management Associate, National Healthcare Group, Woodlands Health Campus
Value Management Unit, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Formulated a multi-stage approach to raise literacy and capacity for the collection of Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) hospital wide, authoring educational materials, resources and scalable implementation tools using Excel Macros.
Allied Health Office (Dept of Radiology), Woodlands Health Campus
- Augmented the workflow of PROMs data collection by Respiratory Nurse Clinicians and Pharmacists through development of data analysis templates and subsequent user acceptance testing and troubleshooting, resulting in significant time savings.
- Fostered fruitful working relationships with clinical and administrative stakeholders to guide the development of the framework regarding value work in PROMs and the clinical carepaths.