Senior Executive Secretary / Administrator
About Genet Leong:
A versatile and dedicated administrative professional with extensive experience working in fast paced Local & Multinational Companies. Detail-oriented and meticulous with excellent organizational skills and extensive knowledge of office policies and procedures. Strong interpersonal & communication skills with ability to build rapport with people from all levels and nationalities.
Proven record of excellence and proficiency in office administration, adept at complex travel arrangements and hectic meeting schedules with significant achievements in organizing major events and strong negotiation skills resulting in substantial costs savings.
Ability to balance a full schedule, organized, resourceful, adaptable and able to multi-task & prioritize daily responsibilities independently with a passion and aptitude to deliver high quality work.
- Full spectrum of Secretarial and Office Administrative duties.
- Board of Directors Matters.
- Managed the overall office and facilities management and liaised with internal & external stakeholders to ensure SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- Streamlined and managed an organised and systematic filing of hard and soft documents and other workflows.
- Prepared and compiled monthly reports to Head Office and local Senior Management.
- Monitored critical issues and ensured they were acted upon.
- Ensured and maintained confidentiality of all highly sensitive information and documents.
- Ensured the follow up of all assigned tasks expeditiously and proactively to successful completion within given deadlines.
- Supervision and mentoring of direct reports.
- Coordinated with HR, Corporate Secretariat, Compliance Support and Legal teams to ensure organisational policies & procedures complied with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborated with Head Office on all Marketing and Communications matters for Asia Pacific Region.
- Drafted emails, memos, correspondences speeches and prepared PowerPoint presentations.
- Processed claims on all business expenses and claims for reimbursement.
- Arranged complex international travels including hotel accommodation/reservations with special requests/preferences, pick-ups/transport, visa applications and providing complete itineraries.
- Assisted and coordinated HQ Management Staff’s visit to Singapore office with hotel, travel and any other logistics.
- WSQ Diploma in Social Service Programme
- SGUS Programme for Care & Coordination (Community Eldercare)
- Diploma in Personnel Management, National Productivity Board (Singapore)
- Certificate in Administrative Management, Institute of Administrative Management (UK)
- PowerPoint Microsoft® Office Specialist Certification, Microsoft (US)
- GCE ‘A’ Levels, National Junior College (Singapore)
- GCE ‘O’ Levels, Fairfield Methodist Girls’ School (Singapore)
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Genet Leong
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Jobs near Singapore
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Singapore Full time $50,000 - $80,000 per year
We encourage you to refer to the annual recruitment process timeline outlined below for a more detailed overview: · Acceptance of Applications: December 2023 to February 2024 · Application Deadline: M ...
MCI CAREER SERVICES PTE LTD Singapore Part time
Salary: $2500 to $3500Location: East Coast ParkWorking Hours: 5 Days, 44 hours, OT payable · Job Description: · Receive training and perform duties in the kitchen departmentAssist Outlet Manager/Over ...
ESCO ASTER PTE. LTD. Singapore Full time $50,000 - $80,000 per year
The Opportunity · You will be part of Esco Aster's Finance team and contribute towards the overall site mission and objectives. You will provide support in financial audits, reconciliation of accounts ...