Final-Year Communications & New Media Student
About Hannah Lim:
Hi, I am Hannah! I am a Final Year NUS student studying Comms & Linguistics, with a particular interest in Corporate Comms and Marketing.
An extroverted and people-oriented individual, I am always looking for new opportunities, conversations and experiences. As cliche as it sounds, every big idea starts from a great conversation. My ability to connect with people is an inherent part of my identity that has seamlessly spearheaded meaningful connections and collaborative work.
I believe that a company is only as good as its people, and that the people should truly be at the heart of any team. My duality in knowing how to be a helpful team player and a decisive team leader has given me numerous positive experiences working in teams - work or school, allowing me to complete tasks efficiently whilst forming really good friendships.
During my free time, I love to hang out with friends over a good meal. My other hobbies also include shopping and catching up on my favourite shows on Netflix!
Always happy to connect ✨
Corporate Comms Intern, MOH Holdings Pte Ltd (Singapore)
May 2022 - August 2022
• Planned, coordinated and executed nationwide Nurses’ Day celebrations
• Designed social media collaterals posted on the Care To Go Beyond campaign’s social media platforms
• Liaised with external partners, vendors and stakeholders
• Assisted in creating corporate presentation slide decks
• Involved in social media photoshoots for healthcare profiles
• Participated in School Outreaches to educate students on the available healthcare career pathways and scholarships
Skills: Client Liaison · Social Media Communications · Graphic Design · Community Outreach · Organization Skills
Public Relations & Communications Intern, IN.FOM
June 2021 - November 2021
• Assisted team in campaign and event execution and coordination
• Handled Media monitoring and Weekly Reports for various clients
• Supported team in a wide range of content creation
• Managed media and social influencer engagements
• Conducted primary and secondary research on issues, events and media opportunities
• Adhoc administrative account support
Accounts handled include:
Expedia | NTUC Income | Samsung | Microsoft | SAP Concur
Grade attained for Internship Module (NM3550Y): A+
Skills: Public Relations · Social Media · Event Planning · Organization Skills · Reporting
Digital Marketing Assistant, The Tea Story
May 2021 - June 2021
• Heavily involved in social media content creation and management
• Assisted with the planning of several marketing campaigns
Skills: Social Media Marketing · Customer Liaison · Social Media Measurement
Bachelor of Arts (Honours), National University of Singapore
Major in Communications and New Media, Minor in English Language
Professionals in the same Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations sector as Hannah Lim
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Hannah
Jobs near Singapore
National University of Singapore, Office of Human Resources Singapore Freelance
IntroductionEstablished in 2004, the Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS) is an autonomous research institute at the National University of Singapore. It is dedicated to research on contemporary So ...
CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd Singapore Freelance
Responsibilities:Manages the strategic, operational, and tactical activities for an Area related to Ocean Freight to ensure successful revenue, productivity, profitability levels and business developm ...
FREELANE TECH PTE. LTD. Singapore Freelance
Are you curious about buzzwords such as Blockchain, De-Fi (Decentralised Finance), Cryptocurrency, DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation), Smart Contracts etc.? We at Freelane Tech will provide y ...