Executive Quality Control Inspector
About Jacelyn Ng:
Passionate all things engineering and aviation from a very young age, I have put myself on the path of most resistance to get to where I am today. Being incredibly detail orientated, systematic and having multiple opportunities to be in the field has ignited my passion.
Executive quality control Inspector with ST Engineering Aerospace Systems Pte Ltd.
October 2021 - Present
• Management of 'Quality Control Section' as Section Head and ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are being met.
• Advising the QC section of any queries and uncertainties faced during inspection.
• Liaison with vendors for calibration of tools and equipment to ensure all calibration
are up to date.
• Participated in Audits and demonstrated the QC processes to auditors and visitors.
• Monitor shelf life of components in storage and send monthly inventory reports to
stakeholders informing them of units that is past the recommended shelf life.
• Review and revise SOPs to ensure all are current and up to date
• Handling of ad-hoc tasks and resolving issues faced on the ground without
compromising the quality and safety standards
• Worked closely with other sections to find new ways to improve processes for better
• Performed quality inspection on incoming and outgoing aircraft components in a fast paced environment.
• Verified documentation from customers and vendors to ensure compliance to repair orders and airworthiness requirements.
• Raised discrepancies during quality checks for review by repair team.
Attained Diploma in Aeronautical and Aerospace Technology from Nanyang Polytechnic in March 2020.
Specialisation in Aerospace Manufacturing
Professionals who compete with Jacelyn
Professionals in the same Transportation / Logistics sector as Jacelyn Ng
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Jacelyn
Jobs near Singapore
Nextek International Pte. Ltd. Singapore
NextevoTM, a Singapore-based sustainable startup, is pioneering the transformation of · agricultural byproducts, with established operations in Indonesia and Thailand and · expansion plans for the Phi ...
Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd Singapore Freelance
Responsibilities:Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including application and driver level code. · Executes established test plans and proto ...
DBS Bank Limited Singapore Full time $70,000 - $100,000 per year
Business Function · Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & con ...