Events Manager / Director
About Jeslyne Ang:
Educated in London, I spent my years working in Singapore, primarily in the events sector. My recent achievements include the completion of Diploma in Culinary Arts, Award in Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) and a finalist of Miss Singapore beauty pageant 2015, where I acquired invaluable skills in public speaking, public relations, interpersonal communications and effective team work. My prior expertise involves business development, strategic account planning/management and project leadership. I am enthusiastically keen on geopolitical issues and the impact on market shift and trends. I seek high gratification in hard work, driving sales revenues/profits, advocating passionate creativity, and empowering people and businesses.
- Key driver of events business and corporate sales for the company.
- Lead player in strengthening the company’s branding through organising events and functions. Participated in the marketing/publicity campaigns and in-house events such as the Wheeler’s Festival, Wheeler’s Market and Backyard Movie Night.
- Solely manage all the weddings and corporate clients/accounts, from inception to completion.
- Working in close partnership with the Operations Manager and Head Chefs to ensure successful execution of all events at Wheeler’s Estate since its early opening.
- Daily responsibilities include drafting event quotations, event contract agreements, event/banquet orders, and site visit discussions. Highly-experienced and well-versed with Solemnisations, Weddings, Banquets, Corporate Functions, Product Launches, Media Launches, Conferences, Seminars, Entertainment Festivals/Carnivals, Motor Shows/Test Drives, Lifestyle and Networking Events.
- Major organizations I worked with include: Presidential Visit [Mdm. Halimah Yacob], The Hilton – Annual GM Summit, Jurong Town Corporation – JTC Networking Night, JTC Cycling Event, JTC Tree-Planting Ceremony, Vodafone Group, Hennes & Mauritz (H&M), VF Brands (VANS, Timberland, Kipling), Microsoft, United Overseas Bank (UOB), Prudential, PropNex Realty, Applied Materials (AMAT), SEMI Conductors, Singapore Airlines (SIA), Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF), AIRBUS, Singapore Airport Terminal Services Limited (SATS), Moog Aircraft Services, Minister of Trade and Industry Visit [Mr. S. Iswaran], Senior Minister of State Visit [Mr. Chee Hong Tat], BMW, Maserati, Mitsubishi, Cycle & Carriage Automotive, SEAT (Vertex Euro Motors), Automobile Association of Singapore, Best Electricity & Best Petrol, Energy Market Company, PPG Industries, Micron Technology, Wood Mackenzie, Alcatel-Lucent, United Technologies, Thermofisher Scientific, ACME Manufacturing Company, Afton Chemical Asia, Treasury Wines Estates, Nielsen & Partner, Russell Reynolds Associates, Atlas Copco, ACI Singapore- The Financial Markets Association, WIPRO Singapore, L.D. Waxson-Ginvera, Daikin, Tempur, Fossil, KFC-Pizza Hut, SingHealth, NHG Polyclinics (National Healthcare Group), Tanglin Mall, Edward Technologies, Chasen Logistics, Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Construction, Changi and PPT Construction Lodge, CWT Singapore, Cashew Heights Condominium, M1 Telecommunications, Sony, Hua Wei, POSB Bank, NTUC (National Trades Union Congress), Citibank, Hewlett-Packard (HP), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Procter & Gamble (P&G), Marina Bay Sands, National Geographic, Chanel, McDonalds, SingTel, The Body Shop, Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Agency For Science Technology & Research (A*STAR), Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical, Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore Power (SP Group), MINDSET Singapore, Institute of Mental Health (IMH), Jardines Cycle & Carriage, Minister for Environment and Water Resources MP Vivian Balakrishnan.
King’s College London, University of London, B.Sc. Biomedical Science 2008 – 2010
Bellerbys College London, Foundation Science 2006 – 2007
Top Foundation Prize for Science
Singapore Media Academy (SMA), a MediaCorp Enterprise November – December 2014
Hosting Workshop course (English language)
Heaven’s Gift Academy August 2017
Skills Training Programme in Wedding Planning
SHATEC, The International Hotel & Tourism School Singapore 2021
Certification in Wines Level 1
SHATEC, The International Hotel & Tourism School Singapore 2021-2022
Diploma in Culinary Arts
Professionals in the same Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations sector as Jeslyne Ang
Professionals from different sectors near Raffles Place
Jobs near Raffles Place
Singapore Business Federation Singapore
The Country Head's mandate is to partner with Singapore companies on their internationalisation journey, whether it's helping them take the first step overseas, advising on the latest developments and ...
OCBC Singapore Full time
Your New Role · Join the Group Wealth Operations & Technology team which powers Bank of Singapore - our fast-growing private banking subsidiary - and the rest of OCBC's wealth management business. ...
Haflong Tea Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time
Job Description & Requirements · Primary responsibilities: Developing, implementing and executing sales action plans and strategies, to contribute to the growth of the business. Maintain positive clie ...