Kai Xin Kuo
Legal | Administrative | Translator
About Kai Xin Kuo:
I am a law graduate and translation graduate.
I am experienced with in-house legal roles where the major responsibilities were to review, edit and negotiate contracts.
Besides that, I am also experienced with translation and localisation. I can translate from English to Mandarin (Simplified Chinese) and vice versa. I translate various kind of texts ie, legal documents, marketing materials and etc. I enjoy breaking language barriers. I also enjoy localise and globalise products and services.
I am skilled in Microsoft office applications, communication, and creative problem solving which are supported by my experience living and working abroad.
I am always open to new opportunity.
Administrative Executive (Document Controller) Nov 2022 – Present
Beyond Immigration Pte Ltd
- Manages end-to-end immigration application cycles for Singapore Citizenship and other applications
- Liaise with clients to ensure all documents are furnished and ready for submission
- Write clients’ cover letters and documents for submission
- Conduct handovers and run through the final document package to clients
- Attend to clients' queries and the completion of the formalities during and post-submission
Translator, Proofreader, Transcriber, Teaching assistant (Apr 2021 – Nov 2022)
- Translation (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- Proofread (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- Transcribe (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
- Prepare teaching materials for language classes
- Assist teacher during classes
Legal Assistant (AUG 2019 – MARCH 2021)
Eastech Electronics (HK) Ltd.
- Prepare, review and edit agreements
- Prepare, review and edit legal-related documents
- Negotiate agreements
- Provide legal advice
- Support contract management system
- Translation (English and Chinese)
Compliance officer (FEB 2019 – JUNE 2019)
Century Miracle Ltd., Jordan
- Monitoring the factory’s compliance with clients’ requirements on Local laws and regulations, social and ethical requirements, Health and Safety, Environmental Protection and Security.
- Conduct in-house training related to customers’ requirements on ethical standards, health and safety, fire safety, and facility security.
- Engage with clients and external audit teams in ethical compliance and security audits.
- Conduct internal audits and follow up on post-audit Corrective Action Plans.
- Translation (English and Chinese)
- Interpretation (English/ Chinese/ Cantonese)
MASTER OF ARTS, TRANSLATION FOR PROFESSIONALS (CGPA: 3.57)
- UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE MALAYSIA
- AWARDED IN SEPTEMBER 2022
MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL LAW (WITH COMMENDATION)
- NORTHUMBRIA UNIVERSITY, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- AWARDED IN DEC 2018
BACHELOR OF LAWS WITH HONOURS (CLASS TWO, DIVISION ONE)
- UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL
- AWARDED IN JULY 2017
- 2 + 1 UK TRANSFER PROGRAMME (YEAR 1 AND YEAR 2 IN BRICKFIELDS ASIA COLLEGE, MALAYSIA; YEAR 3 IN UNIVERISTY OF LIVERPOOL)
- BRICKFIELDS ASIA COLLEGE, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
SPM (Malaysian Certificate of Education)
- SMJK UNION, PENANG, MALAYSIA
Professionals in the same Legal sector as Kai Xin Kuo
Professionals from different sectors near Bukit Batok New Town
Other users who are called Kai Xin
Jobs near Bukit Batok New Town
Mkv Engineering And Trading Services Pte. Ltd. Singapore $30,000 - $50,000 per year
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Admin Assistant (Tender). This role will provide vital support in managing the tender process, coordinating admin ...
The Health Collective Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time
We are looking for an neuromuscloskeletal therapist who: · is committed to reaching their full potential as a leader · has a strong desire to help people through spinal manipulative adjustments · is a ...
The Supreme Hr Advisory Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time
Customer Service Engineer · 5 days · 9am-6pm · Kallang Ave · $4200-$5000 · Responsibilities: · Pre and post technical support to customer on vision · Provide technical support to customer · Provide on ...