This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancers
I as a knowledgeable AV Engineering Specialist adept at installing, repairing, and maintaining AV Equipment’s with Electrical Background. Highly effective at keeping equipment and systems in line with compliance standards. Ready to apply knowledge and years of experience to a new role with an outstanding company.
JULY 2020 – CURRENT
BACHELOR OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
APRIL 2012 – MAY 2016
DIPLOMA IN MECHATRONICS AND ROBOTICS
JAN 2010 – DEC 2011
NITEC IN MECHATRONICS MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
· GRADUATED WITH MERIT AND SLIVER COURSE MEDALIST
JAN 2006 – DEC 2009
CAMBRIDGE N- LEVEL
HONG KAH SECONDARY SCHOOL
JAN 2000 – DEC 2005
FUHUA PRIMARY SCHOOL
AUG 2018 – CURRENT
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST | SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTRE
· Setup & operate the AV system for classrooms, meeting rooms, outdoor and indoor events.
· Setup & Startup the Permanent Exhibit Gallery (PEG).
· Troubleshoot & do maintenance for projectors, lightings, and audio systems at the PEG.
· Start-up and operate the cinema projection system & audio system as a duty projectionist.
· To maintain and rectify paintball markers.
· Manage ISO items and inventory stock checks and update it on a weekly basis.
· Plan and develop effective corrective action plans to fix issues of all priority levels.
· Prepare cost estimate quotations and gather project specifications for proposals.
· To advise and provide technical support to other departments for internal & external events.
· To ensure safety measures and do toolbox meeting as a Risk safety member.
APRIL 2016 – JUNE 2016
SITE ENGINEER | NCS PTE LTD
· Updating School Laptops and PC’s Software’s.
· Created procedures for system monitoring, recovery, backup, and optimization.
· Identified issues, analyzed information, and provided solutions to problems.
DEC 2013 – DEC 2015
CINEMA CREW | GOLDEN VILLAGE MULTIPLEX PTE LTD
• Provided customer service by selling tickets and merchandise, answering questions, and distributing programs.
• Served customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
• Assisted patrons with seating by giving directions and lighting paths.
• Usher Patrons to respective Cinema Halls
• Worked with customers to understand needs and provide excellent service.
SEPT 2011 – NOV 2011
ASSISTANT TECHINICAN | LIFE TECHOLOGIES PTE LTD
• Perform complex mechanical alignments and calibration of equipment to quality standards.
• Maintained quality assurance and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Kept work consistently compliant with 5S standards.