About Madina Ali:
I'm Nurul Madina Binte Shaukat Ali. I am currently looking for a Part-time clinis assistant role in your organisation. I have no experience but are keen to aquire new skills to enhance my knowledge. I love to read books, bake and watch netflx on my free time. I hope to be consider for an interview with your organisation. Thank you for your time and consideration.
ACCOUNTS ASSITANT CREATIVE EATERIES PTE LTD, SINGAPORE
•Made month-end closing entries to maintain detailed reporting and recordkeeping.
• Chased missing transactions to help facilitate timely payments.
•Provided assistance with routine budget and accounting adjustments required at period end.
• Processed invoices and payments quickly and accurately, maintaining precise up-to-date company finances.
• Assisted finance teams, inputting and processing transactions accurately.
•Logged employee expenses, cross-checking expense claims comply with expense policy.
• Liaised with different departments regarding supplier queries, resolving issues in timely and professional manner.
• Conducted regular reconciliations of supplier statements, checking accuracy and flagging any issues.
• Assisted with weekly payment runs, compiling invoices updating records.
•Chased approvers for unapproved overdue invoices, provided weekly reports highlighting outstanding invoices.
• Supported completion of year-end and internal audit requests with precision and accuracy.
• Assisted with bank reconciliations and CIS, updating spreadsheets and balancing accounts.
• Provided cover for team members, covering shifts to meet payroll deadlines.
• Reported issues by communicating to finance team colleagues.
• Managed monthly production staff payrolls, liaising with individuals to resolve discrepancies.
• Supported wider accounts teams in processing expenses and reimbursements as required, improving team efficiency.
• Completed administrative duties, opening post, printing invoices and monitoring emails. • Identified and solved discrepancies, proactively seeking solutions in existing practices.
• Coordinated accounts payable, adhering to company Authorization Policy
10/2011 High School Diploma, IMPACT MANAGEMENT SEMINARS PTE LTD, SINGAPORE DIPLOMA IN SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATIVE (LCCI)
01/2008 No Degree, Certificate of Higher Education In Retail Studies, SINGAPORE INSTITUTION OF RETAIL STUDIES, SINGAPORE
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Madina Ali
Professionals from different sectors near Choa Chu Kang New Town
Jobs near Choa Chu Kang New Town
Hr Factors Personnel Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time $48,000 - $72,000 per year
The successful incumbent will be responsible for supervising the team in HSEQ & warehouse operations. Which includes manpower planning, monitor team in compliance, performing SAP/WMS transactions acco ...
OPTIMUM SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities · Job Requirements · Having experience in Java Design and Development of Services · Should have hands on experience in Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Microservices, API · Experience ...
Robert Half Singapore Singapore Full time
The Company · Are you passionate about providing top-notch tax advisory and compliance services? Do you thrive in fostering strong client relationships and offering independent advice in the Big 4 fi ...