About Maxine Vaswani-O'Donnell:
I recently completed a nine-month Digital Marketing e-Commerce Specialist course with NTUC Learning Hub. I have also just attained a Certification in Personal Training with American Council on Exercise (ACE). I have interfaced with large clients in negotiating to pull-in multi million dollars of orders for revenue recognition. Performed quarter end revenue chase and fulfilled revenue quota. Provided excellent customer service to internal and external clients. Successfully managed all aspects of Supply Chain from inception of customer’s order and internal demand, through final product distribution, with overall responsibility of Procurement, Logistics, Inventory Management, Operations and Production Control.
- Acted as Interface between customers and IBM, setting realistic expectations
- Maintained client relationships internal & external, supporting end-to-end or fulfilment process
- Took ownership to resolving fulfilment related issues
- Understand and provided advise on IBM offerings and solutions
- Worked with contract teams with commitment period and contract end
- Ensure purchase orders loaded with the Order Management team as well as the Return Mechandize authorisation (RMA) and communicate problems/issues to customers and appropriate IBM contact point
- Maintained awareness of customer debt/accounts receivable status and initiate appropriate collection activities
- Ensured compliance to all audit guidelines and adheres to all established processes
- Assumed additional responsibilities as assigned
- Worked closely with Supply Analyst to ensure orders are fulfilled in timely manner
- Worked with Demand Planner on clients Forecast and update mostly through EDI or manually
- Worked with logistics team to ensure accurate inventory management and seamless delivery
- Analyzed clients data ensuring they update their forecast timely to meet their current competitive demand
Bachelor in Business (Sales & Marketing) (2000 - 2001)
Central Queensland University
Diploma in Sales and Marketing (1997 - 1999)
Marketing Institute of Singapore
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Maxine Vaswani-O'Donnell
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Jobs near Singapore
LOGICALIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Full time
Logicalis is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business ou ...
Health Sciences Authority Singapore Full time $50,000 - $80,000 per year
What the role is · undefined · What you will be working on · undefined · What we are looking for · undefined · Competencies have long been used as a framework to help focus employees' behaviour on thi ...
Latteria Pte. Ltd. Singapore $40,000 - $60,000 per year
Produces high-quality plates, including both design and taste. · Directs food preparation and collaborates with the Executive chef. · Collaborating with the rest of the kitchen team to ensure quality ...