About senthilnathan chidambaram murugan:
My name is Senthil Nathan. I have 4 years of experience working as design verification engineer in singapore.I have a keen interest in VLSI Design and verification. Having worked on presilicon verification of feature rich ASIC designs at both SOC/IP level, looking forward to learn and experience new things that are emerging in this era. A team player and able to work as a key player in competitive environment. I am currently open to opportunities.
Realtek Singapore, Design Verification Engineer March 2019 – Present
- Created test plan for various digital IPs based on their respective product specification.
- Reviewed the test plan with design team and confirmed if any additional requirements/scenarios to be added for the IP.
- Developed test bench components, test cases and checkers for the SOC/IP level verification.
- Debugged the test failures and regressed the test cases in RTL simulation to achieve 100% functional coverage.
- Executed the post layout netlist simulation successfully with different sdf corners to satisfy the verification sign-off.
- Developed and maintained test bench for IC peripherals like pwm, SGPIO, GPIO, timer and rsa whenever any feature change was updated.
- Expertise in using BFMs like AXI4, APB4 to communicate with the IP and verified the response from the DUT.
- Used Verdi tool to debug & find the root cause for any issue and reported the critical issues in the RTL design.
- Achieved the target functional and code coverage to ensure complete verification of the IP.
- Worked on system level interrupt connectivity using immediate assertion.
- Accomplished successful execution of RTL and post layout netlist simulations required to meet the tape-out criteria.
- Prepared test plan and developed test cases for Queue Management module.
- Used Verdi tool to debug & find if any packet lost or modified and reported the issues in the RTL design.
Mechatronics Lab R&D (NTU) Singapore, Research Associate Aug 2017 – March 2019
Smart Crane System
- Developed a Robotic Tower Crane by collecting data from external Sensors and wirelessly (via zigbee, Wi-Fi) transferring the measured sensor data to the overriding Tower Crane control system.
- Programmed Atmega 328P MCU to acquire the distance data from long range laser sensor and accomplishing wireless transfer of this data through Zigbee.
- Published the laser sensor data on ROS (Robot Operating System) using a publisher node written on C++.
Extracted the slew angle data from the absolute encoder (SSI-SPI interface) by programming Atmega 328P MCU.
Master of Science - Control and Automation (School of EEE) Jul 2016 – Jul 2017
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication Jun 2012 - May 2016
College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, India
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as senthilnathan chidambaram murugan
Professionals from different sectors near Bukit Batok New Town
Jobs near Bukit Batok New Town
UNISEARCH SERVICES PTE. LTD. Singapore $60,000 - $80,000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities · Location: Jurong Area (Company transport is provided at MRT) · Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm · Salary: $2800-$3500 · Position Responsibilities: · • Matching, coding & posting raw ...
ST ANDREW'S MISSION HOSPITAL Singapore $50,000 - $80,000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities · Working Location: Bukit Batok · Job Description · Deliver clear and effective lessons using a variety of relevant teaching strategies for students with autism · Play an impo ...
ACTIVATE INTERACTIVE PTE LTD Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities · Activate Interactive Pte Ltd ("Activate") is a leading technology consultancy headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our clients are empowered ...