About Srree Santhya:
I pay close attention to details, and I'm constantly looking for ways to make my work better. I have excellent research and writing skills, very fluent and confident in my communication skills, and a high level of organizational skills. Working with several other law firms, I have picked up the ability to multitask. I can vouch for the fact that I possess great effectiveness, and efficiency in my work.
I'm now pursuing my Diploma in Legal Studies at Kaplan Institute. It gives me the chance to explore my curiosity and hone my legal writing, research, and reasoning abilities. I can provide the firm's lawyers and other employees with adequate and skilled legal support. I am also capable of handling a variety of duties and obligations relating to numerous legal fields, including contract, tort, intellectual property, commercial, property, wills, and family law. Finally, by providing top-notch service and workmanship to the clients, I can improve the standing and effectiveness of the company.
I would therefore be a benefit to your Company.
Assisting with everything from clerical duties like answering phones to supporting lawyers in the litigation and legal process of each matter.
- Drafting Letter of Demand for Insurance Companies
- Preparing Court Documents for Bankruptcy Applications
- Scheduling Travel Arrangements for One Or More Lawyers.
- Recording Legal Documents.
- Scheduling Depositions, Court Hearings, And Other Proceedings.
- Preparing For a Trial.
- Able To Assist Lawyers with The Renewal of Practicing Cert
- Keeping Track of Documents, Tasks, And Calendars to Ensure All The Timelines Are Being Updated.
- Basic administration for opening and closing of files.
- Filing of documents via Elitigation and ICMS
- Preparing court documents for family matters
- simplified divorce
- Preparing court documents for criminal matters
- Preparing necessary documents for Notary and Commissioner of Oath for respective clients
- Keeping track with the file movements for individual department
- recording individual lawyers time sheets via Affinity
- scheduling meeting with clients
- arranging Mediation and arbitration hearings
- Maintaining of calendars, timelines, and time bar files
- Assisting with Audit
- General administrative duties
- Answering of telephone calls
- checking of Managing Director’s email (Daily)
- Updating Court hearing to our main calendar (ICMS & Elit)
- Office Account and Client Account receipts
- Drafting Bills
06/2022 - Legal Secretarial Courses - Ministry of law, Singapore
Understanding and Managing Risks in a Law Practice Part 1
Understanding and Managing Risks in a Law Practice Part 2
Anti-Money laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorism Financing (CTF)
Cybersecurity and Data Protection
Legal Technology for Law Practices
04/09 – Currently (Part time) - DIPLOMA IN LEGAL STUDIES
Professionals who compete with Srree
Professionals in the same Legal sector as Srree Santhya
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Jobs near Singapore
Found in: Talent SG C2 - 6 days ago
DBS Bank Singapore
Business Function · Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business ...
The Supreme Hr Advisory Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time $50,000 - $80,000 per year
Working Days: 5 Days · Working Location: Bugis · Salary: $2400 - $3000 · Job Descriptions: · Work closely with Sales &/or Brand team to produce creative artworks, designs, and other display materials ...
Nanyang Technological University Singapore Full time
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI) is one of the top communication schools in the world, ranking 6th on this year Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings. The Res ...