Junior at Yale-NUS College
About Suvali Dhanak:
I am an international student from Los Angeles, California, hoping to gain experience in arts management and creative direction. I am keen on using the skills I've acquired throughout my studies and previous employment in an interdisciplinary manner, to continue adapting and learning new things throughout my professional pursuits.
Bar/Service Crew (Part-time) at Dumpling Darlings - Circular Road (October 2021 - May 2022)
- Assessed customer preferences to make recommendations and ensure an overall enjoyable dining experience tailored to each personal taste
- Managed queue and seating logistics in compliance with COVID-19 restrictions for reservations while accommodating walk-in customers
- Developed efficient workflow to ensure drinks were made and served in a timely manner during rush hours
- Provided patient customer service (and occasional conflict resolution)
Administrative Assistant at Transformational Living Homes, Inc. (full-time May 2021 - September 2021, part-time consulting September 2021-present)
- Performed front desk duties of welcoming and speaking to clients of a diverse background, many of which were registrants, parolees, on probation, and/or struggling with mental illness.
- Designed and implemented new organizational systems throughout the office including physical and electronic (online filing) spaces
- Set up and launched an electronic client file and bed management system on Charity Tracker
- Participated in grant-writing meetings, social media planning, and monthly expense reconciliation
Assistant to Gallery Owner at C Gallery Fine Art (part-time February 2018 - August 2019
- Assisted the gallery owner with planning openings by finalizing exhibit layouts, cleaning, setting up refreshments
- Liaised with artists and visitors in the owner’s absence (to confirm piece pricing or give tours)
- Performed basic maintenance tasks including cleaning, organizing front desk/storage spaces, creating artwork labels
I graduated as valedictorian from Orange County School of the Arts' Creative Writing Conservatory in 2020. I was also an AP Scholar and member of Chinese Honor Society.
I am currently enrolled as a third-year Arts and Humanities major, Urban Studies minor at Yale-NUS College.
Professionals in the same Arts / Entertainment / Publishing sector as Suvali Dhanak
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Jobs near Singapore
Skyark Chronicles Holdings Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Responsibilities include: · . Define the marketing strategy in Singapore to deliver our growth ambitions · . Create and deliver integrated online/offline marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, ...
Science Centre Board Singapore Freelance
What the role is · We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join us as a Transmedia Content Creator. You will be responsible to develop, execute and produce creative project deliverables on scientifi ...
LG BEAN MANUFACTURER PTE. LTD. Singapore Full time
Job Description · • Data entry, filing of documents · • Monitoring accounts receivable transactions · • Monitoring payment from customers in accordance with credit terms · • Generating weekly / monthl ...