SAP Security GRC Consultant
About Venugopal Ireni:
SAP GRC & Security subject matter expert with over 15 years of experience and worked for esteemed clients. As a SAP GRC and Security Consultant, having good knowledge in Project planning, global business solutions for continuous compliance and process improvement.
- 15 Plus years of total experience which includes 12 years of implementation, upgrade and rollout experience in SAP GRC 12.0 / 10.0 / 5.3, S4 HANA Security consultant/Architect solution designer.
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business Objects GRC Access control 10.0 and currently working with “IBM, Singapore.”.
- Worked on 7 SAP Application Security implementations as well as several upgrade projects.
- SAP Implementation experience on a global scale – Telecom, Banking, Oil & Gas, Pharma, Shipping, Real Estate, and Food and Beverage services.
- SAP Security design, implementation, role designing/build & testing, change management and Incident management in S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, ECC 6, CRM, SRM, Solution Manager, GRC 5.3/10/12 Access Control and Enterprise Portal.
- Managing business workshops for requirement gathering and conversion of business requirements into technical design/authorization matrix and documentation.
- Work closely with the functional teams (FI, CO, AA, FM, TR, SD, PS, MM, IM, WM, QM, PP, PM, HCM, CRM, BPC, PI/PO and business process owners to understand & analyze business requirements, design and build security roles during all the stages of SAP implementation.
- Analyzing existing SAP systems to understand security gaps. Recommending and implementing solutions to improve security design, policies, and procedures.
- Developing authorization strategy and designs and user to business role matrices. Working closely with organizational change management and BPO’s to identify and develop business roles.
- Strong experience in SAP GRC Access Control upgrade, implementation, enhancement, optimization and maintenance of Access Control capabilities ARA (RAR), EAM (SPM), ARM (CUP), BRM (ERM) and UAR.
- Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
- Master of Science from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2006.
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Venugopal Ireni
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Jobs near Singapore
Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants Pte Ltd Singapore Freelance
Role Function: · Responsible and accountable for the performance of the property, the management of staff employed as well as achievement of desired property outcomes and results. · Special Tasks: Gen ...
TALENT TRADER GROUP PTE. LTD. Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities · Responsibilities · Responsible for site compliance for regulatory, quality as well as food safety standards · Ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements including ...
RK RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD. Singapore Freelance
Warehouse Assistant & Forklift Driver (Gross $2000++/5.5 Day/ OT PAYABLE / Tampines / Immediate) #Interview Immediate #Start Work Immediate # East # Office Hour · Location : Tampines Reebonz Building ...