About Xiao Jun Ang:
Product development lead with an expertise in End-to-End product innovation, research and development (R&D) and formulation of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals as well as food and beverages. Possess a demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare industry, specifically in reviewing research trends and assessing scientific literature against company's brand needs and development of product concepts. Graduated with Honours (Distinction) from National University of Singapore (NUS) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) focused in Pharmaceutical Science.
Key Competencies: New Products Ideation & Innovation, Formulation Design, Research & Development (R&D), Design Thinking, Physiologically-based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Modelling
Product Development Lead at Craft Health
• Led and supported robust formulation development for all Craft Health pipeline projects, including oral dosage forms, transdermal patches, dispersible tablets, films and drinks.
• Supported development and technology transfer of scalable and robust drug product manufacturing processes to process validation with Craft Health production team or with external manufacturing partners and contributed to the successful execution of pilot scale-up tests
• Led and supported Quality Control (QC) activities
• Led and supported Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) activities and initiatives
• Led and supported product development activities such as analytical method development and product characterisation, such as HPLC-UV, FTIR and in vitro dissolution assays
• Supported stability studies and related activities
• Assisted in authoring high-quality technical memorandum, protocols, reports, summaries, SOPs, quantitative analysis, scientific reports and presentations for the distribution and/or presentation to project teams, and for regulatory agency submissions
• Built and maintained relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations
• Supported Sales, Business Development, and associated departments as subject matter expert
• Delivered high quality communication, analytics, data analysis and timely project delivery
Self-Care R&D Intern at Johnson & Johnson
• Reviewed and assessed the scientific advancements over the past decades and identified scientific work that could guide future product development of treatments/products under the peri-operative fluid therapy
• Performed literature studies to identify research trends, relevant pre-clinical and clinical studies and leading research groups in the field of peri-operative fluid therapy
• Proposed product innovations grounded in the scientific findings and real-world data
• Assessed the findings against J&J brand needs and developed product concepts
Medical Affairs Intern at GSK
• Managed nutrition and digestive consumer healthcare brands like Tums, ENO, Benefiber and Scott's
• Assisted in in-depth research and critical review of scientific literature to support product benefit claims
• Provided assistance in preparing scientific claims support dossiers and summaries
• Assisted in the preparation of appropriate and timely projects relevant inputs like literature-based
recommendations to the formulation team for claims
• Prepared responses with medical inputs for consumer and regulatory enquiries from different markets across multiple geographies.
• Demonstrated innovative thinking based on science in contributing ideas for our global projects and brand strategies.
• Assisted in reviewing communication materials with scientific inputs.
• Assisted in platforms that support the Claim approval process.
Graduated from National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2022 with Honours (Distinction) in Bachelor of Science (Pharmaceutical Science).
Graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 2018 with Diploma with Merit in Biomedical Science and specialisation in Biomedical Research.
• Awarded with Fisher Scientific Prize and Practical MediScience Prize for outstanding performance in various modules.
• Recipient of School of Life Science & Chemical Technology Merit Scholarship award from year 2016 to year 2018.
Professionals who compete with Xiao Jun
Professionals in the same Pharmaceutical / Bio-tech sector as Xiao Jun Ang
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Xiao Jun
Jobs near Singapore
Byte Dance Singapore Full time $80,000 - $120,000 per year
Responsibilities · Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms sp ...
PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Full time $30,000 - $50,000 per year
Job Descriptions · Coordinating and attending to all guest service operations and information requests from guests · Greet, receive and bid farewell to guests at the front reception counter. · Collect ...
DENNEMEYER GROUP ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore $50,000 - $80,000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities · Position Summary · Work in an international team with offices around the world, handling internal and external requests related to our DIAMS software family. · After the spe ...