Xin Yi Ng
Resident Engineer | Built-environment Sector
About Xin Yi Ng:
Strong interest in the built-environment and sustainability sector, particularly in urban development and planning. Currently having experience as a consultant and contractor, aspiring to build a career involving strong coordination, communication, and planning works. Unafraid of commitment to take on new challenges, finds accomplishment in problem solving and constantly upgrading skills to stay relevant. Passionate about public policy planning, good urban design, and takes interest on urban and social issues.
- Collaborated and coordinated with various stakeholders and relevant government agencies in assurance of compliance with statutory regulations and specifications.
- Coordinated and liaised with QP (D), QP (S) and design engineers along with the main contractor to resolve technical discrepancies that arise before and during construction to address gaps between initial design drawings vs actual site conditions, to ensure all executions are aligned.
- Managed the structural quality of the project as well as the QSS team to guarantee structural integrity.
- Analysed and reviewed contractor’s proposals regarding alternative designs, MOS, temporary structures to maintain good documentation.
- Improved and expedited RFA & RFI processes to increase site productivity.
- Conducted site inspections and ensured compliance for on-site work activities with accordance to HDB / BCA approved plans and construction drawings.
- Analysed and monitor contractor’s progress claims and site progress to ensure safe, timely and cost-effective completion of project for handover.
National University of Singapore Aug 2022 — ongoing
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Modules: Transport Planning, Pavement Design & Rehabilitation, Climate Science for Engineers, Eco-hydrology, Nature-based Solutions for Coastal Protection.
Nanyang Technological University Aug 2015 — Jun 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Modules: Eco-architecture in the Urban Living Environment, Highway Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Hydrology, Hydraulics, Fluid Mechanics, Project Planning & Management, Structural Analysis, Mechanics of Materials, Engineering Geology & Soil Mechanics, Geotechnical Engineering, Steel Design, Reinforced Concrete Design, Foundation Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Technology & Processes, Ground Engineering.
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Xin Yi Ng
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Xin Yi
Jobs near Singapore
Standard Chartered Bank Singapore Full time $150,000 - $200,000 per year
The Role Responsibilities · As a senior member of the Group Functions Architecture leadership team, lead a team of Solution Architects in Group Functions for the Group Finance domain covering the fu ...
SMITH & NEPHEW ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LIMITED Singapore Freelance
About the role:Reporting to the Senior Director, S+N Academy, APAC, this position is responsible for leading the new innovative SN Academy and deliver quality Medical Education to the stakeholders acr ...
Recruitflash Pte. Ltd. Singapore Full time $20,000 - $30,000 per year
â ̃' Good Career Growth and Personal Development · â ̃' Professional Coaching and training · â ̃' Convenient location (Walking distance from CBD MRT) · The internship will offer: · An exciting opportu ...