Senior Data Analyst (BB-DFCDD)
Found in: Neuvoo SG
Description:Digital Data Analyst
At Sparkline, we’re not interested in being ‘the smartest guy in the room’! We want to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our client’s business. We are a small team and at our strongest when we leverage each other’s strengths. We roll up our sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done!
At Sparkline, we are in the people business! Our Digital Data Analysts are passionate about helping our Client’s use data to develop a multi-view of their customer and deliver improvements across the customer journey to achieve competitive advantage and amazing customer experiences.
Our Analysts build a working knowledge of the Client’s business, leverage industry knowledge and analytics techniques to provide creative solutions to solve real business problems. As a passionate storyteller you can present your insights in the form of a narrative. You are comfortable across all communication channels and can tailor your message to help cross functional stakeholders connect with the bigger picture.
You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. Your natural ability with numbers and statistics, combined with your experience using agile data sets and external resources, will allow you to identify opportunities and provide rich recommendations for your Client. You’ll take an independent approach to work planning and use your experience to preempt and mitigate issues to deliver on time, every time.
At Sparkline social capital is king! Your success will be based on your ability to collaborate, cooperate and ideate with Sparks from across the business. Demonstrating your natural bias for action, you’ll chase every opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and contribute to delivering impactful solutions for our clients.
You’ll enjoy working with a degree of ambiguity and see the challenge in not having all the pieces of the puzzle in front of you. You will be a passionate learner with the ability to pick up new tools and languages with ease.
YOU WILL BRING:
You should be a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive when working independently or collaboratively. You should have a strong eye for accuracy and detail when analysing data and an analytical mind-set in producing actionable insights. You should also have the ability to undertake new initiatives to deliver the best work. You would take on the following responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing ETL scripts, scraping webpages, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.)
- Creative analytical mindset with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’
- Develop key reports, dashboards and presentation decks on measure KPI performances for numerous clients across the digital industry.
- Provide key insights to optimize ROI performance and identify learnings for future ROI
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Ability to mentor new and more junior members of the team, working closely with the Head of Delivery to ensure all analytics projects are delivered effectively
- A degree in the fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Digital Marketing
- Must have +2 years working knowledge in Bigquery or any other SQL instances
- Must have +2 years working knowledge in R covering libraries used in data cleansing/transformation, statistical programming, data visualizations and APIs.
- Must have an interest in MarTech or understand the MarTech landscape and expertise in the main channels of online acquisition; Advertising (Search Engines, SEO, SEM, Bid-management Tools, AdExchange etc), Marketing (Display, Content, Email etc), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), eCommerce. (working knowledge in MarTech is preferred but not a requirement)
- Google Sheet + Google Apps Script or Excel + VBScript: 2 years, particularly for data manipulation / cleansing.
- Google analytics certified (required) / Adobe analytics certified( preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in an Asian language such as (Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Bahasa) is preferred
- Strong working knowledge in BI/Visualization tools such as Data studio/ Power BI/ Tableau is beneficial
calendar_today3 days ago
payment5.000,00 € - 10.000 € per month
work SPARKLINE PTE. LTD.