Data Analyst (BB-194B1)
Found in: Jooble SG
- Design, measure and recommend AB test on, including, but not limited to layout optimization, page level testing, UI/UX efficacy, contextualization, etc.,
- Based on data collected to develop a deep understanding of Application users
- Own and manage all instrumentation for clickstream events on mobile app platform
- Build and maintain self-serve solutions portal for stakeholder to view the daily data
- Through the deep understand and analyze the platform data, identify gaps and propose solution to improve the products performance metrics
- Design and optimize viral features and drive growth.
- 2+ years of experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence or a Data Science role, preferably in an Internet/ Mobile Internet Industry.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Economics or Engineering.
- Experience in analysing Web and Mobile Application data.
- Design and analyze large-scale experiments to optimize global user growth, engagement and value, across both our core and emerging products.
- Previous experimentation and relevant statistics knowledge (e.g. causal inference, hypothesis testing, regression, etc.) and tools (e.g. R, Python, etc).
- Advanced SQL writing skills and experience in querying large relational databases
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience in creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool is a plus.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail.
- Freshgraduate are welcome.
calendar_today2 days ago
work RINGS.TV PTE. LTD.