Data Analyst (BB-52DCE)
Found in: Neuvoo SG
1. End-to-end experience in dashboard development. Should have ability to gather business requirements, design dashboard UI, create BRD and lead development of dashboards.
2. Collaborate with cross functional teams comprised of end users, management, and vendors.
3. Provide exploratory and diagnostic analysis to resolve complex business queries for area of responsibility.
4. Monitor and improve adoption of data analysis and visualisation tools in all business units by providing end user trainings and engagement.
5. Establish and maintain operational workflow and processes for data and analytics platform.
6. Work closely with Data Management Lead and Data Architect / Data Engineer to ensure solutions are continually improved to synchronise with business processes.
7. Adapt to new data technologies in the industry and plan for continuous integration and upgrade of the existing solutions.
8. Drive the organization-wide data literacy training programme to upskill the workforce to be data-savvy and data- driven in business decisions.
1. Degree holder preferably in Finance / Statistics / Business Analysis /Computer Science.
2. Hands-on experience designing and maintaining major data visualisations and reporting technologies.
3. Experience working with major data related technologies, such as ETL, Databases, and Business Intelligence.
4. Strong business understanding paired with strong technical skills, to convey business requirements to technical specifications.
5. Strong understanding and hands-on experience with data preparation, staging, management, and analytics.
6. Experienced with developing projects in Tableau platform and SAP Cloud Platform (Full-stack WebIDE, HANA-as-a-service, Smart Data Integration) will be an advantage.
7. Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data.
8. Strong understanding of data modelling, workflow, and processes.
9. Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development.
10. Good team player and process driven.
11. Good verbal and written communication skills.
calendar_today1 week ago
payment5.000,00 € - 10.000 € per month
work FAR EAST MANAGEMENT (PRIVATE) LIMITED