Contract - Specialist - Master Data Management (BB-7F0FC)
Found in: Jooble SG
Description:In your new role, you will:
- Set up master data in Infineon's logistics systems for use in production, business units and order processing
- Be the process owner for master data processes
- Provide consultation to business unit users for new supply chain and business requirements
- Support team ramp-up, provide product support and prepare product master data
- Execute data management maintenance, error correction and archive obsolete data
- Collaborate with IT department to i mplement work processes in optimizing work efficiency
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Information Technologies /Supply Chain Logistics
- A good understanding of supply chain processes, manufacturing and/or production shop floor system in semiconductor industries
- Good analytic skills in system linkage and logical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be the ideal team player in a multinational environment
- Work independently and possess a structured, hands-on approach to work
- Able to commit to a 12 months contract period
- This is a 1 year contract position.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
calendar_today2 months ago
work Infineon Technologies AG