This professional is in active search of jobs
I am a 17-year advertising veteran with experience in nearly all aspects of the advertising industry, from creative and final artworking, marketing strategy, client servicing, business development, and management operations. As a small boutique agency, I am required to be hands-on in everything. This requires me to be creative in running my work.
I am results-oriented: my goal is to ensure that what we do help with my clients gain brand exposure, increase sales and increase market share - at the end of the day, it is all about helping my clients sell their brand and get the profit they need to stay on top. I have done this with Acer and kept them in the number 1 spot for 8 years in a row, I have also done that with Sony which I have maintained since 2004.
I believe anything can be done - I will always try to find solutions on how to realise it. The many sales campaigns we do for Sony with tight deadlines and limited resources are proof of this. Our TVCs for the client were also impossible to create until we were able to find out-of-the-box solutions.
I always believe that everything is doable as long as you find solutions just outside the box. I bring this outside-the-box creative thinking into the entire process of my work in your company.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture from Universitas Trisakti in Jakarta, Indonesia. I find that architecture, like all design fields, has taught me the strategic planning techniques, problem-solving knowledge, and design methods that I use to create all my creative ideas. I also have 3 A-Levels (in Design & Communication, Design & Technology, and Mathematics) and 1 GCSE (in English).
Company: The Loud Minority Singapore (Feb 2013 - Present)
Position(s): Creative Head (The Loud Minority Singapore) and Country Manager (The Loud Minority Myanmar)
– Creating & directing all ATL, BTL, digital work for Sony Singapore (SGMC, RMDC), LG Singapore, Stanley Black & Decker & Seagate Singapore.
– Liaising and servicing all Sony Singapore (SGMC, RMDC) campaigns (Mid Year, Year-End, CNY, NDP & other Ad Hoc campaigns).
– Maintaining the creative standards of our creative teams in Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand & Myanmar.
– Managing operations, developing businesses & servicing clients from CDSG/Mitsubishi’s FMCG brands Happy Biscuit, Wah Lah Instant Noodles, Lilly’s Seasoning & Panasonic for TLM Myanmar.
Company: The Loud Minority Indonesia (Aug 2008 - Feb 2013)
Position(s): Creative Head (2012 – 2013) / Senior Art Director (2008 – 2012)
– Creative Head for The Loud Minority in charge of directing and maintaining creative quality standards of our creative teams in Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand.
– Senior Art Director for TLM Singapore’s portfolio, handling Sony Singapore (SGMC, RMD), LG Singapore, Stanley Black & Decker, and Seagate Singapore.
Company: Inova Digimedia (Oct 2001 - March 2004)
Position(s): Graphic Designer / Co-Editor
– Graphic Design staff for Marketing Promotion Division, providing promotion for movies distributed by TARRA Group’s (Indonesia’s leading consumer entertainment & multimedia group) network of stores, retails (Disc Tarra and Tarra Megastore) & agents.
– Create PowerPoint presentation material for the Board of Directors to be used with their distributors' gatherings and their presentations to the principal movie studios.
– Created monthly byways of every movie title release in the form of animated PowerPoint decks to be used as Sales Tools.
– Co-Editor of monthly Inova Bulletin editing articles and co-designing Inova Digimedia’s monthly free magazine.