Automobile Trading and Secretarial Sevices
About Julie Ong:
Been in the automobile industry for more than 10 years. Excellent in administrative and people oriented. Focus on customer serviced and quick thinking. Always think ahead of others and strategies my planning.
Manager, CAR AUTO CONNECTION PTE LTD (Dec 2008 – Present)
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations and all administrative processes within the office. Organize and prioritize tasks effectively to ensure all administrative work is done competently and within deadlines
- Lead and manage the marketing strategies to capture and increase the clientele base
- Manage all sales, purchasing and trade activities and ensure the profitability of business units of used car department and car trades
- Monitor and ensure the sale targets of the customers are achieved
- Building professional relationship with customers through means of personalised service and support
- Mentor and coach team to consistently deliver expected business results
Manager, PRESTO EXPAT MOTORING SERVICES PTE LTD (Nov 2019 – Jun 2020)
- Managed the sales and marketing of the car trading.
- Sourced for new clients and met sales targets
- Achieved as top personnel consecutively.
- Account managed the clients and ensure their needs and requirements were met and achieved.
- Maintained good relationship with current clients
- Worked well with team members to achieve the company’s objectives.
Partner, CAR CAFE (Oct 2010 – Mar 2012)
- Responsible for the operation of the café, from conceptualisation, marketing, finance, human resource to ensuring everything in good order
- Quick to respond to any change and come out with solution to resolve
- Managed the café’s budget
- Implement marketing strategies and market the café to increase the patronage of our customers and potential customers
- Design customised menus whenever required and led the team to accomplish the tasks and events at the café
Senior Executive, Corporate Development and Manpower Division, National Council of Social Service (Sep 2004 – Nov 2008)
- Plan and manage the marketing strategies to enhance the recruitment avenues of members.
- Work with government agencies and various online job portals to raise the profile of social service sector and facilitate recruitment placements.
- Lead and manage briefings in schools to promote social service professionals.
- Promote scholarships to the graduating students and working professionals.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the marketing strategies
- Provide consultation to member agencies on HR matters.
- Regularly review current HR policies for agencies in the light of changes in labour legislations and the civil service practices and update the VWOs manual regularly.
Senior Executive, Corporate Events & Resources Department, Singapore Business Federation (Jan 2003 – Aug 2004)
- Lead team and responsible for successful major events and seminars to enhance company’s exposure and achieve members’ satisfaction. Some ministerial events organized involved high level officials like PM Lee.
- Ability to plan, direct, lead and manage as many as 2,000 SMEs and MNCs representatives in a single event.
- Manage projects from inception to optimization, oversee communication with internal and external stakeholders, manage budgets and monitor schedule.
- Frequently liaised with government agencies, statutory boards and associations and chambers on high-level events and conferences.
- Co-ordinated with the media on international visits and press releases.
- Oversee the production house in the publication of annual reports and corporate brochures.
- Experience in handling corporate members on complaints, queries on trade and HR issues and payment issues.
- Conceptualised marketing strategies to promote and market membership to potential companies and generated revenue from sales of publications to members.
- Managed expenditure within budget.
Senior Executive, Membership & Marketing, Singapore National Employers Federation (Jan 2002 – Dec 2002)
Executive, Membership & Marketing, Singapore National Employers Federation (Oct 1999 – Dec 2001)
- Planned and executed membership recruitment. Increased corporate membership to record high from 1650 to 1918.
- Retained members by organising membership activities like briefings, seminars and events.
- Focused on all marketing efforts and enhanced the corporate brand proposition.
- Data mining and maintenance of membership and marketing database.
- Performed secretarial services to council and exco meetings.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Mathematics, National University of Singapore (1995 – 1998)
GCE ‘A’ Level in Commerce, Outram Institute (1992 – 1994)
L.C.C.I. Accounting Certificate (1994)
Professionals who compete with Julie
Professionals in the same Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations sector as Julie Ong
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Julie
Jobs near Singapore
Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd Singapore
Job description · . Responsible for the planning, management, and coordination of the MEP Subcontractors testing & Commissioning activities. · . Ensure that the required tests and inspections are perf ...
Cargill Asia Pacific Holdings Pte Ltd Singapore Full time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience ...
Rio Tinto Commercial Pte. Ltd. Singapore
Why explore · Key role in the Market Analysis formulating supply insights and forecasts for the Group · An opportunity to influence decisions globally · Be a part of a diverse and inclusive team. · Ba ...