About Wei Ming Au:
Wei Ming is a structural engineer with a Bachelor's degree from Singapore Institute of Technology and a Master's degree from National University of Singapore. He has experience in structural and infrastructure design, including working on the Cross Island Line Contract projects. He is also proficient in IT support and has developed automated systems to improve efficiency and accuracy in design processes.
Sterling C&S Consulting Engineer - Civil Structural Engineer
• Planning, coordinating & overseeing engineering design of existing and new projects.
• Provide structural and geotechnical design for current and potential projects.
• Correspond and liaison with external and internal parties on design and technical submissions.
• Accredited checking.
COWI Singapore Pte Ltd - Graduate Structural Engineer
• Cross Island Line Contract CR102 Tender Design
- 3D modelling of launch shaft
• Cross Island Line Contract CR111 Tender Design
• Cross Island Line Contract CR117 Tender Design
• Cross Island Line Contract CR110 Detailed Design
- Approval in Principle
- Civil Design Statement
- Temporary Drain Diversion Stage I & II ERSS & Structural design
- Structural design of slab (with opening) over the existing drain
- Launch shaft design of Excavation Support Systems
• Development of Design Spreadsheet with VBA
• Cross Island Line Contract CR209 Tender Design
• Cross Island Line Contract CR206 Tender Design
MSc Civil Engineering with Speialisation in Geotechnical Engineering - NUS
Bachelor in Civil Engineering - SIT
Professionals who compete with Wei Ming
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Wei Ming Au
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Wei Ming
Jobs near Singapore
SK CATERING PTE. LTD. Singapore $48,000 - $72,000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities · This position is responsible for the planning and direction of the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food a ...
RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD. Singapore $60,000 - $80,000 per year
Roles & ResponsibilitiesAcquire new clients through business development/cold calling · Source, screen, interview and shortlist potential candidates to match with the client requirements · Develop and ...
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD Singapore $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities · Responsibilities: · Assist the Head and Department in the smooth and efficient operation of the FNOL in accordance with corporate strategic direction. · Contributes to orga ...