About Muhammad Fariz:
I strive to make an impact on the health and lives of people, in terms of their access to healthcare and prevention of diseases. I also seek to ensure the integrity and safety of medical procedures and conduct. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the field of science and public service, and contributing towards healthcare, pharmaceutical and biomedical industries. Keen in the formulation of healthcare policies and aid in their enforcement to raise health standards in Singapore. Reliable and trustworthy candidate seeking this position, where my skills and past experience with ICA and MOH Case Date Management can assist in growth of the organization. A willing and eager person to learn more about others. Especially motivated by challenging situations whether mental or physical.
Assistant Manager 1st Nov 2021 - Current
Ministry of Health Singapore, Case Management Task Force
• Leading a team with diverse backgrounds and mindsets, and guiding them on their assigned tasks.
• Implementing direct workflows and processes to ensure smooth, efficient and effective operations and optimization of resources
• Working closely with key agencies to ensure the accuracy of data needs required for case management.
• Generating data reports/deliverables in a timely manner or be assigned for other ad-hoc operational tasks as required.
• Supporting case management and conveyance of cases to isolation facilities.
• Investigating the management of cases and identifying discrepancies in workflows.
• Engaging in scenario planning and anticipating potential obstacles to future operations
• Brainstorming for solutions to tackle potential obstacles
• Direct workflows and processes to ensure smooth, efficient and effective operations and optimization of resources
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) 2018 - 2020
• (Upper Second Class 2A Honours Degree)
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Muhammad Fariz
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Muhammad
Jobs near Singapore
PERSOLKELLY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities · Responsibilities: · Administer and maintain all the employee database in the Human Resource Information System · Support all leave and benefits administration, including mon ...
CREATION COLLECTIVE PTE. LTD. Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities · ROLE OVERVIEW · Creation Collective will bring unique and experiential programming, to showcase the world's best music, art and cultural events in Singapore and SouthEast As ...
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD. Singapore $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities · Medical Sales Representative · Working Days: 5 days' work week · Working Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri) · Office Location: Near to Bright Hill MRT · Basic Salary: $2500 - $3 ...