This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Hands-on experience troubleshooting Medical Equipment. Experience electrical and facilities Management. Manage Project Programmes, within schedule and budget, with teams of engineers and technicians. Experience providing pre/post customer service support to Sales Team. Excellent customer service skills. Team player. Maintain positive client and co-worker relationship. Forward looking and wants to contribute towards the growth of the organization
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
2nd Class Honour
Northumbria University, Newcastle UK
- Diploma in Management Studies
Singapore Institute of Management
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (RAFFLES MEDICAL GROUP)
- Supervise and ensure smooth day-to-day operations of vaccination centre.
- Work closely with the Nurse Managers and Nurses to ensure assigned tasks and assignments are carried out by Vaccinators and Healthcare Assistants (Registration, Discharge, Observation, Usher).
- Lead and motivate the staff to achieve client delight.
DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (ST ELECTRONICS (INFO-COMM SYSTEM) PTE LTD)
- Support Department Managers and Director on Project Costing, Project Budgeting and Project Profit & Loss Analysis.
- Optimise usage of resources allocated to our division by Corporate.