Curious and motivated
About XinYing Tee:
I am a final-year life sciences major at the National University of Singapore.
Vista Health Consulting, Associate Analyst Aug 2022 – Present
- Specialised in healthcare consulting
- Engaged with clients that include global top 20 pharmaceutical, med-tech and biotech companies
- Scope of projects include market access, health technology assessment and real-world evidence
AdeptWerks, Marketing Assistant Dec 2021 – Jan 2022
- Conducted market research and liaised with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Engaged with more than 50 KOLs in a short time span to promote client’s products
- Identified gaps in the existing workflow to improve outreach to KOLs
National University Health System, Finance Intern May 2019 – Jun 2019
- Organised and analysed costing data using Microsoft Excel across 6 different costing departments (Wards, Paediatrics, O&G, Labs, Radiology and Rehab)
National University of Singapore (NUS) Aug 2019 – Present
- B.Sc (Hons) in Life Sciences Expected Date of Graduation: Dec 2023
- Current CAP: 4.65
- Dean’s List AY2020/2021 Semester 2
- Shanghai Jiaotong University Summer Research Internship 2022 (A*)
Professionals in the same Pharmaceutical / Bio-tech sector as XinYing Tee
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Jobs near Singapore
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd Singapore Freelance
[Order Number:2307-65761]Responsibilities1) Prepare documents and meeting materials (50%) · Attend project management and technical meetings with customer and business partners, and prepare MoM for re ...
Eprom Data Systems Pte Ltd Singapore Freelance
Eprom Data Systems Pte Ltd (EDS) is a Singapore-based SME IT consulting and solutions provider with over 20 years of industry background dealing with cybersecurity, cloud, hybrid computing and managed ...
JONES LANG LASALLE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PTE. LTD. Singapore Freelance
About JLL – · We're JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals a ...