About Hanjie Benjamin Ng:
A recent graduate, who believes in continuous improvement and passionate about working in Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital and Private Equity. In my free time I enjoy reading about M&A strategies such as Lady Macbeth, Poison Putt, Poison Pill, Crown Jewel defense etc. Also an avid reader about VC funding and enjoys tv programmes like Shark Tank and Dragons Den. Currently, looking for opportunities to start a career in M&A, VC or PE. Do reach out to me if we share similar interests or to speak about potential job opportunities.
• Took the initiative to assist the Equity Strategist with company research presentations through financial modelling methods such as Discounted Cashflow Models.
• Assisted Business Compliance with sample testing and internal audit. Assisted in the retrieval of pre and post confirmation voice logs on various platforms, checking of transaction checklists and KYC reviews.
• Assisted RMs with KYC reviews and onboarding of new clients. Conducted necessary searches on potential and existing clients on various platforms such as Questnet.
• Aided the Investment Counsellors with the onboarding of a new investment product. Conducted research on hundreds of funds to make sure that they are in line with the selection criteria.
• Created the presentation for onboarding of new funds for head office approval, consisting of fund selection criteria, annualized performance and investment objectives.
• Helped to fill out the various RFI templates for the funds across the different share classes.
• Conducted market research via various comparative analyses and using standard deviation and interquartile range to come up with a recommended pricing for brokerage and custodian rates.
BSc(hons) Accounting and Finance : Second Upper (3.7 GPA)
Activities and societies: University of Exeter International Society University of Exeter Global Investor's Circle
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Hanjie Benjamin Ng
Professionals from different sectors near Singapore
Other users who are called Hanjie Benjamin
Jobs near Singapore
ELITEZ & ASSOCIATES PTE. LTD. Singapore
Roles & ResponsibilitiesQualification in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering, including a diploma. · Background and expertise in designing, installing, programming, and commissioning Process and ...
IDEATORY PTE. LTD. Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities · As a Customer Success Associate / Analyst, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a group of clients. · Establishing a trusted advisor ...
NUHS Singapore Singapore Full time $60,000 - $80,000 per year
The nurse provides nursing care to patients who require acute medical treatment but who are able to be cared for in their homes rather than in a hospital. The nurse works in collaboration with physic ...